Complete Forskolin Review

Complete Forskolin is a new dietary supplement that promises to use 100% coleus forskohlii root extract to help boost your metabolism and lose weight. Here’s our Complete Forskolin review.

What is Complete Forskolin?

Complete Forskolin is a recently-released forskolin supplement that claims to be a clinically proven way to boost your metabolism, burn belly fat, and reduce your body’s ability to store fat from carbs.

The supplement is currently available for about $50 per package. Each package comes with 30 capsules. Most forskolin supplement retailers recommend taking a forskolin capsule before every meal. Complete Forskolin, however, advertises each capsule as a “monthly supply”, which seems to suggest you only take one capsule per day – say, in the morning.

In any case, Complete Forskolin claims to complement your diet and exercise routine as an effective way to lose weight and become healthier.

How Does Complete Forskolin Work?

Complete Forskolin claims to burn belly fat, boost metabolism, and “stop carbs in their tracks”. Those are some bold claims: so how exactly does Complete Forskolin plan to achieve those goals?

The key ingredient in Complete Forskolin is, appropriately enough, forskolin. Forskolin is the common name of Coleus forskohlii root extract. The Complete Forskolin formula is made up entirely of Coleus forskohlii root extract, although that extract is standardized to 20% forskolin content.

Forskolin is a member of the mint family. In certain studies, forskolin has been connected to weight loss.

Forskolin purportedly works by raising levels of an enzyme called hormone sensitive lipase. It also stimulates the production of something called cyclic adenosine monophosphate, better known as cAMP, which is an important molecule that triggers the release of a thyroid hormone that burns fat and calories.

Typically, forskolin supplements contain 125mg to 250mg of forskolin extract standardized to contain a certain amount of forskolin – say, 10% to 20%.

Complete Forskolin claims that it contains 20% forskolin content, but it never tells us how much powder extract is in each capsule. You’re putting an unknown amount of forskolin into your body every time you take Complete Forskolin.

That’s worrying for people who like to know exactly what they’re putting into their bodies. However, it also makes it difficult to assess the effects of Complete Forskolin – we can’t compare Complete Forskolin to other forskolin supplements because we don’t know the amount of formula included in the supplement.

Complete Forskolin Ingredients

The manufacturer of Complete Forskolin has chosen not to disclose its list of ingredients. The only thing we know about the ingredients of Complete Forskolin is that:

-The manufacturer claims that each capsule contains 100% forskolin

-The manufacturer claims that each capsule has been standardized to 20% forskolin

These statements seem to contradict themselves. How does Complete Forskolin contain 20% forskolin content if it also contains 100% forskolin?

If Complete Forskolin does contain 20% forskolin, then what’s the other 80% of the formula?

Since the manufacturer of Complete Forskolin doesn’t list its ingredients, dosages, or any information about its manufacturing conditions online, we’re led to assume that this manufacturer is deliberately hiding something.

In any case, Complete Forskolin has no published clinical trials or other evidence available online to support its claims.

How to Buy Complete Forskolin

Complete Forskolin is available in three different packages, including:

  • 1 Bottle: $53.98 plus free shipping
  • 3 Bottles: $104.97 plus free shipping
  • 5 Bottles: $144.95 plus free shipping

You can only order Complete Forskolin from the supplement’s official website at CompleteForskolin.com. It’s not sold on Amazon, eBay, or other major online retailers.

Once you’ve chosen the package you like, you can choose to pay through VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. All payments are processed through the site’s secure SSL encrypted ordering form.

Who Makes Complete Forskolin?

Complete Forskolin is made by a company that calls itself Complete Forskolin.

That company lists the following address:

501 W. Broadway Ste A246
San Diego, CA 92101

You can contact the company by phone at (866) 917-0205 or by email at support@completeforskolin.com

A Google Search for that address reveals that it’s used by a company called Sky Labs, LLC. According to this site, Sky Labs LLC was founded on February 11, 2015 and is an active company.

Aside from that, we don’t know very much about the company that makes Complete Forskolin. The manufacturer makes no mention of the product’s manufacturing conditions or the sourcing of its ingredients.

Incoming search terms:

  • forskolin complete

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY